Our affordable, patented Regional
Boarding Ramps (RBR) link ground level air terminal
buildings to turboprop and regional jets. RBRs cost two thirds less
than most passenger boarding bridges (PBBs) or jet bridges. There
is no need to add more gates in order to extend terminal capacity.
- RBRs meet stringent security requirements
to keep unauthorized personnel off the tarmac or in the air operations
- RBRs provide passengers a dry, safe
environment in which to board and deplane.
- RBRs reduce the risk* of costly aircraft
- 360 degree operator visibility.
- one touch point on the aircraft
- RBRs reduce aircraft turnaround time.
- RBRs come in three models and sizes -- 30,
40, or 50 feet -- to ease push back and taxi operations.
- RBRs install in less than eight hours
and require no foundation.
systems, designed to protect passengers from dangerous
hazards on the tarmac, are flexible and fully retractable
(to 14 feet) when not in use.
tower and operations centers
We integrate security close circuit television (CCTV)
systems with ergonomic furniture and consoles to meet 24/7 operations.
We design and manufacture flight information (FIDs)
and baggage information (BIDs) displays.
We design and manufacture ticketing kiosks, airport
ticket office (ATO) counters,
gate podiums and passenger (Executive Club) lounges.
We provide total airport
*Since 1998, there has been no aircraft
damage reported with the use of RBRs.